









First 9 weeks done and I'm reminded how much smarter my kids are than me! Ethan made the high honor roll again with all A's and, of course, an A+ in Social Studies - Dad's fave in school. Haley made the high honor roll as well with all A's and A+'s in English and Reading - my faves in school.
Then, there is Morgan. It's hard to explain exactly how well a Kindergartener is doing. It's not as simple as a letter grade. All I can say is that the teacher was exptremely pleased with her math and reading readiness skills. She mentioned that she truly loves her eagerness to learn - just what a parent wants to hear! It was nice to read on her progress report that the only thing she needs to work on is using her capital and lower case letters properly. Yea Morgan!
Logan is still doing what Logan does. I love that girl, but sometimes I wonder what God is trying to teach me!?!?!!!! Her stubborness is really shining through! On a good note, her creativity with her playmates is really blossoming. Every day, I love to see what scenerios are played out amongst the little people running around here! Oh, the funny things I hear!
Mike is finally done with volleyball season. They did well but lost in the sectional finals to Elkhart Memorial. It was disappointing but understandable. They are a great team! Now, he is focusing on the club season by getting info out to prospective players, getting gym rentals set up, scheduling practices and tournaments, registering coaches, etc. Fun stuff! Oh, and it looks like he may coach another year of girls basketball - thanks Tammy!
My house will be a little more crowded after the first of the year. I will be welcoming Adele Jordyn Phillips into the house! Our good friends Jeff & Jen are the new proud parents of a little girl born Oct 26th! She'll be hanging out with the rest of us crazies after the first of the year when Jen returns to Warsaw Schools. God has truly provided them with a wonderful gift and I feel honored to be able to help them out, especially with something they have waited so long for! The kids are anxious to hold her and help out as well. Fun!
That's about it for now. Maybe I can get Halloween pics posted next week. They better share their candy...
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment